Customized 4-Night Detox Cleanse Program
Greetings in health, wellness, and longevity!
The Farm at San Benito, a proud member of CG Hospitality is an eco-luxury holistic medical wellness resort located in Lipa, Batangas, a 90-minute drive south of Manila, Philippines. It rests on 48 hectares of lush green jungle, with a stunning view of the majestic mountains, pure and fresh air with clear and positive life-giving energy radiating around the property. Its world-class facilities and services have made it a recipient of 60 prestigious international accolades, including 'The Best Medical Wellness Resort in the World.'
The Farm’s healing journey is focused around five pillars: Diagnose, Cleanse, Nourish, Repair and Sustain. The aim is for guests’ bodies to return to their ideal, balanced state and achieve holistic optimum wellness using five key healing components: Holistic integrative medical services, Nurturing spa and hydrotherapy water wellness, Plant-based, wholefood, vegan cuisine, Mindful movement and functional fitness, Healing environment and heartfelt service. As we celebrate our 17th year Anniversary, we are also achieving a milestone in leading the lifestyle revolution. The Farm has collaborated with European Wellness and Living Life Well Integrative Medical Clinic (CIGNA accredited global health care provider) to enrich quality of life by offering evidenceinformed holistic solutions for addressing and treating chronic health disorders, work-related chronic pain, work-related stress, anxiety, depression and more. The Farm is also proud to offer non-invasive Aesthetic beauty & anti-ageing services for those who wish to enhance their physical aspects through a holistic approach. All these are a culmination of efforts to create a truly luxury holiday through life transformative retreats. With only 33 exclusive suites and villas, a well-maintained property, world-class service, and the Filipinos' nurturing touch, The Farm offers guests an unparalleled life-changing holiday experience.
We are pleased to extend this Agreement with the following terms and conditions.
II. 4-Night Detox Cleanse
Valid until December 20, 2019 (except Peak Periods October 31 - November – 3; November 30; and excluding Saturdays)
|ROOM||OCCUPANCY||ACTUAL PRICE||SPECIAL PRICE|
|Palmera Glass Villa / Garden Villa||Single||USD 3,185.50|
|Palmera Glass Villa / Garden Villa||Double||USD 2,426.50|
• Refreshing Welcome Drink
• Fitness and Nutritional Assessment
• Oral Health Assessment
• Aesthetic Beauty Consultation
• Daily ALIVE! Detox Meals and Nutritional Juices.
• Participation in Daily Movement & Fitness Activities: yoga, meditation, power walks, mandala flower arrangement,
wellness talks, and more!
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access
• Use of the resort facilities like Swimming Pools, Meditation Pavilions and Pure Energy Gym
|Cellular Health Screening||1 Session|
|Harmonizing Flow – Psycho emotional Clearing (60 mins)||1 Session|
|Fitness Assessment||1 Session|
|Holistic Health Consultation (60 mins)||1 Session|
|Follow-up Holistic Health Consultation||1 Session|
|Blood Sugar Monitoring||1 Session|
|Urine Test Monitoring||1 Session|
|Program Kit||1 Session|
|Daily Nutritional Support||4 Session|
|Wrap - Kidney Cleansing (90 mins)||1 Session|
|Filipino Hilot Massage (90 mins)||1 Session|
|Acqua Lymphatic Therapy (60 mins)||1 Session|
|Colon Hydrotherapy - Colema (60 mins)||1 Session|
|Coffee Enema - Rectal (60 mins)||1 Session|
|Colon Hydrotherapy - Angel of Water Colon Cleansing (up to 60 mins)||1 Session|
|Colon Hydrotherapy - Colonics (up to 90 mins)||1 Session|
|Sustainable Healthy Lifestyle Discussion (60 mins)||1 Session|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Rooms and/or programs are subject to availability/allotment agreements and must be pre-booked
• Rates are quoted in US Dollars (US$) and inclusive of 10% service charge plus 12% government charge
• Rates and inclusions for all-inclusive Life Changing programs are subject to change depending on the results of the
Guest Health Questionnaire (GHQ)
• Actual availability shall depend on date and time of payment confirmation
• Other room categories and luxury villas are available upon request
• Children 12 years old and under, stay for free when sharing room and beds with adults - excluding meals & beverages
• Any incidentals, upgrades, extension of stay or changes in the package while at the resort, are NON-COMMISSIONABLE
to the agent
• Should there be an extension; seasonal rates shall apply to protect the confidentiality of this agreement. Guest must
settle in full prior to check out.
• Any unused portions of the package will not be refunded by THE FARM. If such case arises, it should be handled by the
travel agent according to their terms and conditions.
• THE FARM reserves the right to cancel this agreement should its rate confidentiality is not honored
• Rates are valid until December 20, 2019 only, except **Peak Period & Blackout Dates.
• Reservation shall not be binding until acceptance and confirmation has been received from The Farm at San Benito
• For special requests or arrangements (special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, food requirements or allergies,
health/medical conditions), must be coordinated in advance prior to check-in
• Booking/purchase order must be submitted to the Manila Sales & Reservations Office located at:
The Farm at San Benito
Sales & Reservations Office
Shop 12, Ground Floor,
The Peninsula Manila
Ayala corner Makati Avenues
1226 Makati City, Philippines
Tel: +632 8848074 / Mobile: +63 918 884 8080
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
**BLACKOUT DATES / PEAK PERIODS:
2019 Peak Period
• National Heroes Day (August 23-26)
• All Saint’s Day (October 21 – November 3
• Bonifacio Day (November 30)
• Immaculate Concepcion (December 8)
• Christmas/New Year (December 22-January 3,2020) 2020 Peak Period
• Chinese / Lunar New Year (January 24 – February 1)
• Holy Week & Easter (April 8-12)
*Please call our office for actual availabilities and rates on above dates**